Bring Back The Frolic! A Retreat for Your Inner Optimist
A retreat for women who are ready to shake off stress and uncertainty and soak in healing and joy.
Ready to own the ease and self-acceptance that are your birthright?
Type of Event
Whew! It’s been a heavy couple of years! Now is the time to press the reset button and give yourself the space to rest and regenerate.
Join writer-wanderluster Toby Israel and yogi-muralist Kim Wenger Hall, and a band of other wild-hearted women January 15 - 21, 2022.
Hosted at Selva Armonia in the stunningly beautiful rainforest of Pacific Costa Rica, this retreat is designed to bring you unbridled fun, deep rest, and whole-hearted service to our host ecology.
• All workshops, activities, & excursions.
• 6 nights in a jungle paradise.
• All delicious, local, nourishing meals.
• Sound Healing
• Beach & Waterfall Excursions
• Optional Horseback Riding or Surf Class Add-On
• A unique opportunity to connect with yourself, with nature, and with a tribe of like-hearted women.
Note: guests should plan to fly into San Jose on Jan 15 and depart Jan 22. We have arranged a sweet little eco-hotel should our participants want to join us there.
Journey with us and receive:
• Clarity - Guided, meditation and ceremony to peel away stuck layers and reclaim your magic.
• Strength - Optional empowerment self-defense classes to connect with your inner fire.
• Balance - Vinyasa and restorative yoga to transform and heal.
• Joy - Soulful connections with other women and generous time for play in the sun and surf.
• Satisfaction - Give back with a morning of reforestation, adventure to islands and waterfalls, and indulge in farm-fresh meals to satisfy your mind, body, and soul.
January 15-21 2022 - 6 days and 5 nights - Saturday through Friday
(we strongly suggest participants fly in the 14th out the 22nd)