Brisbane 2019 Yoga Teacher Training with Kate Pell
This will be a wonderful year of developing loving wisdom, self understanding and the opportunity to awaken, through the artful practice of accessing and embodying the knowledge of Yoga. Come and join in and learn from some of the most knowledgeable teachers in Australia. Completing the 350 hours will qualify you as a Level 1 Teacher with YA.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Nine weekends across the year, 7am to 5pm Sat and sun in Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Nov & Dec; plus a 5-day retreat in September.
The course covers all the philosophical and aspects of yoga and meditation.
- Yogic philosophy – including Patanjali Sutras, Bhagavad Gita and Buddhism
- Pranayama – slow and fast rhythms
- Yoga Asana – alignment, adjusting and sequencing
- Meditation – Anapana, Metta, Vipassana and choiceless observation
- Developmental movement patterns
- Yogic Physiology of the Chakras, Koshas and Pranavayus
- Nadis/Meridians body work
- Functional anatomy and physiology
- Self development and awareness practices
Y- oga teaching skills – including observation, adjustment and sequencing
- Home practices are given on a monthly basis
- Ayurveda and cooking skills
- Sanskrit and Chanting
Deepen your practice of understanding Yoga and Self
Make Yoga teaching your lifestyle and profession