British Wheel of Yoga London Festival
Join us for a weekend celebrating the richness and diversity of yoga. The BWY London Festival is a unique gathering of yogis from all backgrounds and yoga traditions, students and teachers alike, coming together to learn, experience, share, connect and have fun!
Type of Event
- Special Needs
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Yoga Therapy
Saturday 2nd July, 9am till 7pm
Sunday 3rd July, 9am till 7pm
1 day: £80 (SAVE £10 with the early bird)
2 days: £150 (SAVE £20 with the early bird)
1 day: £95 (SAVE £10 with the early bird)
2 days: £170 (SAVE £20 with the early bird)
Early bird ends 30th April 2016!!
Group bookings available.
Experience a wide variety of yoga styles and disciplines ranging from Ashtanga and Jivamukti through to Yin, meditation and pranayama and all points in between with some of the finest international teachers and lecturers.
The Festival offers:
- Over 30 leading internationally recognised tutors and contributors
- Many yoga styles and disciplines
- Full-length 90 minute workshop sessions each day
- Plenary sessions with noted speakers
- Shopping in the Festival Marketplace with a range of top yoga retailers offering special show bargains
- Hot lunch, tea and snacks throughout the day, all included in the price