Byron Bay 20 hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Weekend Intensive
This 20 hour intensive is designed to equip you with greater knowledge, confidence and a comprehensive ‘tool kit’ of appropriate asanas (postures) and practices for safely teaching pregnant women during all stages of pregnancy and to prepare for birth.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Friday 17th April 2015, 4pm-7.30pm
Saturday 18th April 2015, 8.30am-6.30pm
Sunday 19th April 2015, 8.30am-5pm
Course fees include comprehensive course manual, DVD and delicious vegetarian buffet lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
*On-site accommodation and full meal packages are also available
Bliss Baby Yoga is internationally renowned for offering quality yoga teacher training courses in the specialist field of Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga.
This 20 hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training weekend intensive is fun and practical, and will equip you with the skills and knowledge to safely and confidently teach yoga to women during all stages of pregnancy, and assist to prepare women for birth and the journey into motherhood.
Suitable for qualified yoga teachers, women’s health professionals, yoga teacher trainees and practicing yoga students who intend to undertake yoga teacher training.
We will cover the theoretical and practical applications, including:
- The three trimesters - psycho-physiological changes to mum and baby
- Birth: stages of labour; supporting a woman for a natural birth
- "The Golden Rules" - safety guidelines for prenatal students
- Sequencing for prenatal yoga - the 5 prenatal posture groups
- Prenatal yoga therapy / applied anatomy & physiology: back problems and pelvic instabilty during pregnancy; other common prenatal complaints
- Pelvic floor and squatting
- Working with props to modify for various stages of pregnancy
- Prenatal Restorative Yoga
- Prenatal partner yoga
- Pranayama and Yoga Nidra for pregnancy and birth
For further info and bookings click here: