CAREER AND PRIVATE LIFE: win-win situation! (wellbeing workshop)
You're very welcome to a wellbeing workshop on both personal and professional development!
We will find out together how to have a HEALTHY, HAPPY and SUCCESSFUL LIFE - with the minimum investment - not in money, but in our WILL POWER. Yes, we can be both Top Manager and have time for ourselves, all on the same day!
Type of Event
09:00 - 16:30
Workshop fee ( including information kit, coffee/tea breaks)
• How to have a successful life, both professionally and
• How to find time for ourselves despite our overwhelming
• How to cope with the daily challenges in a stress-free
• What’s the secret of a sound mind in a healthy body?
We welcome you to a workshop on personal and professional development on Saturday, 22 March 2014! We will learn together how to balance our career and private life, and perform successfully on both sides. Yes, we can be both a successful manager and a devoted partner / parent who finds time for himself / herself – all on the same day! Small changes every day can bring major changes in life.
Date: 22 March, 2014 (9:00 to 4:30 )
Location: To be confirmed
Trainer: Cristina Burca
09.00 - 09.30 Registration
09.30 - 10.00 Welcome tea
10.00 - 11.30 Seminar "Sound mind in a healthy body" (a holistic
11.30 - 12.00 Yoga posture practice (relaxation, revitalisation,
energy & good-mood)
12.00 - 12.15 Breathing techniques
12.15 - 13.15 Lunch break
13.15 - 13.30 Self-discovery and self-awareness for professional and
13.30 - 14.30 Seminar Ayurveda: constitutional body types,
questionnaire), body type management,
recommendations for a healthy lifestyle
14.30 - 15.00 Yoga Nidra: relaxation and success visualization
15.00 - 15.15 Coffee / tea break
15.15 - 15.30 Laughter Yoga (comic exercises for well-being
15.30 - 16.00 Biodanza (easy, relaxing and energizing dance)
16.00 - 16.30 Q&A Session
What will you gain if you attend the event?
• A full day of positive energy, personal and professional
development, with an enthusiastic and professional
• An ideal combination of information and practice;
• A holistic approach based on ancient Indian traditions of
yoga and Ayurveda, whose purpose is to balance the body,
mind and soul;
• Practical exercises which can be easily integrated in the daily
• An easy, fun and clever workshop addressed to everyone
interested in having a balanced and successful life, both
professionally and personally. The practice suggested can be
done by anyone, regardless of age or physical condition.