Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
Learn to simultaneously de-stress, practise mindfulness and have fun.
Ramp up your joy meter!
Boost your immune system
Develop tools to increase optimism
Learn simple, effective stress management techniques
Learn a systematic process to help others using laughter, breathing, gentle stretches and relaxation.
Type of Event
Early bird GIFT for those who register and pay by Dec 18.
Deep belly laughter has been well researched to provide a number of benefits such as:
- boosting your immune system
- helping manage mental health issues through the release of endorphins
- helping pain management
- balancing blood pressure
- increasing oxygen supply to vital organs
- connecting people
- shifting mindset
You will learn how to engage any group, helping them overcome barriers so that they experience the healing benefits of deep belly laughter.
There is no need for a sense of humour. We won't use comedy or jokes. We WILL laugh a lot!
You will learn how to practise and teach safe breathing exercises and body stretches appropriate for most groups.
We will also explore:
- the history and science behind laughter
- the aspects of a good laughter class
- how to plan a great classes
- how to sequence and flow during a class
- how to nuance classes for different groups
- how to deal with tricky participants
- how to get started with a laughter club or group
The fee is the standard Australian fee. Included is:
- the Laughter Yoga University Manual
- additional notes essential for facilitating laughter sessions
- 40 Foundation exercises
- a template for preparing classes
- a press release how to
- a liability release
- a list of scientific research on laughter
- a Yoga Nidra script personally created by me
- Yoga teachers receive 12 CPD's with Yoga Australia
- lots of bonus material based on my 7 years experience in laughter yoga and 19 years experience in yoga