Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
This training program teaches you how to use laughter to increase your own and others wellbeing, performance and creativity.
Fun, connecting and based on lots of practise, you will graduate as an internationally accredited Laughter Leader, with the necessary confidence and skills to practise and lead Laughter Clubs, Classes and Workshops.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Saturday April 2 - Sunday April 3
9:30am - 4:30pm
Plenty of parking.
Public transport options available from central or eastern suburbs.
REGISTER AND PAY BY MARCH 12 TO RECEIVE A FREE e-book!
Whether YOU need tools to feel more upbeat, relaxed and less anxious and stressed, or whether you want to earn more with an additional income stream, becoming a Laughter Leader will give you this and much more.
This training is perfect for anyone who wants to feel more optimistic and joyful.
You will learn practical tools to relax, energise and manage stressful situations.
• Based on current Adult Education principles
• Facilitated by an international health & fitness presenter and experienced adult educator
• Delivered in 4 Modules over 2 days
Main focus in 2 areas:
1. your own personal experience of laughter
2. giving you the skills and practise to lead laughter sessions
During the 2 days you will feel the benefits of the laughter and gain a deep understanding of its power to transform and heal.
• No previous experience necessary
• Excellent additional tool for yoga & mind-body teachers as well as complementary health practitioners
• Yoga Australia members earn 12 CPDs (ONLY ON THIS COURSE WITH THIS TRAINER)
Unique to this training – emphasis on:
• safe movement
• safe breathing
• safe relaxation practises
• Exclusive to this program - Comprehensive course notes
• Several bonus training materials I wish I’d been given
• Increase your income potential
• Deepen your understanding of positive thinking and the mind
• Learn to rewire you brain
• Work with people you love to work with eg corporates, children, teens, adults, seniors, disability groups, survivors, vets and more
• Start a Laughter Club and amaze yourself as you give the gift of laughter to your community
About your trainer: Bernadette McGree BSc Grad Dip Ed
Best selling author; international fitness presenter; yoga, laughter yoga and meditation teacher
Member of Laughter Yoga University International, Yoga Australia, International Yoga Teachers Association, Yoga Alliance, Anusara School of Hatha Yoga, Fitness Australia
Additional qualifications: Senior First Aid & CPR; Mental Health First Aid
Bernadette is the most experienced trainer and laughter yoga teacher in NSW. She has been teaching yoga since 2006 in the USA, and laughter yoga since 2008 in Australia. She has been working one-on-one with clients since 2006 in yoga and 2010 in laughter yoga. She has been meditating since 200 and teaching meditation and mindfulness since 2009.
She has been featured on the ABCs 7:30 Report, in national and international media including radio, magazines, newspapers and blogs.
She founded the Lindfield Laughter Club early in 2011 and World Laughter Day – Sydney in 2012. She is also founder of Laughter NSW and coordinates Laughter Clubs in NSW.
As a facilitator, she is:
It is her desire that each trainee will leave feeling:
• More aware
• Empowered to make a difference in their sphere of influence
• morning and afternoon tea
• Official Laughter Leader training manual
• Unique bonus training materials
• Essential Laughter Club documents to get started
• Laughter Yoga University International certificate
• Group graduation photograph
• Individual graduation photograph
• Follow up support
• Contact list of fellow trainees
• Opportunity for mentoring to help you get started
• Discounts on future refresher courses