Children Yoga Training - Become a Yoga Teacher!
LEARN TO TEACH YOGA TO CHILDREN
For all children, including those with Sensory Processing disorders
Be a Yoga Teacher for Children, start teaching right away!
Childrens Yoga Training course normally sells out fast.
Save your spot!
Type of Event
- General Event
February 6, 2014 6pm - 9pm
February 7, 2014 11am - 6pm
February 8, 2014 11am - 6pm
Cost: $415 - Early Registration Discount $365 before 11/10/2014
Open to teachers and parents alike this training gives you a manual of simple yoga poses that can be taught over and over again. Plus, after the weekend, you’ll have what you need to start teaching yoga right away. This is also a great weekend for special education teachers and parents of special needs/spectrum children, to get another set of tools in reaching out to kids who learn differently.
• Done-For-You Teaching Manual of Poses ($125 value)
• Lesson Plans for Toddlers, Elementary, Middle & High School
• Yoga Songs, Stories, Mantras and
With your teacher training weekend participants will receive:
• Detailed instruction over 3 days of Kundalini Yoga, Children's Yoga, Special Needs & Teen Yoga
• Complete teacher’s manual of the Dancing Spider Yoga© program and rhyming methodology
• A certificate of completion allowing use of Dancing Spider Yoga© name, logo and images for one year
• Continuing Education Credits for registered yoga teachers through Yoga Alliance
Typical training begins with a Friday evening opening lecture and introduction. Followed by a full day Saturday where the Dancing Spider Yoga© curriculum is covered in detail with practice teaching sessions. Sunday session covers special topics such as Yoga for Special Population, kids on the spectrum of ADD, ADHD, yoga foods and healthy nutrition for children and spiritual parenting.
Please refer to website for more details.