Children's Yoga Teacher Training
This course is designed for those that want to teach yoga to children for teachers that want offer yoga to their pupils, holistic therapists, yoga teachers or health professionals that want to add another service or for parents that want to introduce yoga to their family or for those wanting to start a children's yoga business.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
£75 discount if booked and paid for by 31st July 2016
• 1 or 2 Days Intensive Practical Training in small groups of up to 6
or one to one (1 day)
• Comprehensive All Generations Yoga Manual,
• Observation sheets, review sheets and evaluation sheets to set up your student classes.
• Individual Learning Plan
• Anatomy & Physiology workbook (unless you have Level 3 already)
• All Generations Yoga Workbook
• Teaching Plans including Stories
• Assessment of pre & post coursework including
• Children Yoga Teacher Certificate on successful completion of portfolio (Approved by IICT & Westminster indemnity)
• Mentoring and support throughout your training.
• Practical yoga postures
• Preparation of classes including Health & Safety, Codes of Practice and venue set up.
• Class Delivery, Poastures, including warm up and adapting to EYFS and sensory play
• Lesson Plans
• Stories and integrating yoga stretches
• Games and Idea to make your classes fun and exciting
• Use of props and music
• Participating in demonstrations of a dummy classes
• Class control and Special Educational Needs
• Pair and Group Activities
• Contraindications and benefits
• Opportunity for you to demonstrate your learning
• Question and Answer session to establish any area’s that need clarification or further training.
• Setting up classes & structuring your business
• Explanation of Course work