Consciously create your life story
Become empowered. Be the hero of your life.
Retreat to the mountains this spring to reflect, resource and take charge of your life story. Whether you want to fulfil your dreams, kick a bad habit, gain greater well-being or self-confidence or all the above, you have the potential waiting to be unleashed inside you.
Type of Event
Based on sharing a room with another person. For a single, there is a 90CHF supplement.
Award winning author, Debra Moffitt and gifted yoga teacher Nathalie Doswald will guide you with a caring and fun approach through writing, yoga and experiential sessions, with the aim to foster
• a better connection to yourself and the present moment
• an understanding of the stages and actors in one's personal journey
• a better understanding of how your body is a carrier for your personal story
• a feel for how intuition, dreams and energy help guide you
• greater self-confidence
Although it may not always feel like it, in every moment we can choose how the story of our lives will unfold. Healing the past and creating the future can only be done in the present. In this retreat we will use a few tools to help us do so:
• Flow based hatha yoga
• Relaxation, breathwork and meditation
• Writing for self-discovery
• 5 pathways for intuition
• Guided visualisations
• Tips on using dreams for creative problem-solving
• Ways to tap into other levels of awareness/consciousness
• Finding ones values, vision and purpose
• 18h Arrival and introductions
• 19h-20h Dinner
• 20h-21h Writing session: the creative process
• 21h-22h Meditation & Relaxation yoga: dreams & symbols
• 7h30-8h30 Yoga: path of the warrior
• 8h30-9h30 breakfast and optional dream work
• 9h30-12h Writing session - the hero's journey
• 12h30-14h30 lunch break
• 14h30-17h Experiential session: intuition
• 17-19h Yoga: your bodies' stories
• 19h-20h Dinner
• 20h-21h30 Creative space
• 21h30-22h Meditation/Relaxation
• 7h30-8h30 Yoga: Connection
• 8h30-10h Breakfast and optional dream work
• 10h-12h Writing session: inner mentor
• 12h30-13 h30 Lunch
• 13h30-15h30 Writing session: Consciously create your life
• 15h30-16h Closing ceremony
Open to beginners
PRICE: 640CHF Price includes full board for 2 nights based on two people sharing and workshop fees. There is a supplement of 90CHF for single room.
PLACE: Beautiful mountain retreat centre "Hotel Beau Site" in the Valais region serving excellent vegetarian/vegan food. See
How to get there: see We will organise a car share as much as possible. The journey takes 1h40 by car from the centre of Geneva.
INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION: Nathalie at /> CONDITIONS: A deposit of 240CHF is payable on registration to confirm your place. The full amount is due by the 18th of April. In case of cancellation, no refunds are given.
In case of financial difficulties, an arrangement is possible, please contact us.