Costa Rica New Year 2013/14 Soleil Yoga Flow & Chanting Retreat
Celebrate & Welcome the New Year with 7-Day & 6-Night Yoga & Chanting Retreat at the Sanctuary at Two Rivers in Costa Rica in the Nicoya Peninsula- Guided by acclaimed Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Dr ISABELLE DU SOLEIL, from Los Angeles and Certified Kundalini Yoga & Kirtan Leader , LEA LONGO, from Montreal, Canada,
Type of Event
Sunday, December 29, 2013AT 2PM to Saturday, January 4, 2014 AT 2PM.
BOOK EARLY FOR $100 OFF EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
San Jose International Airport (SJO) is the most convenient airport to The Sanctuary. Frequent international flights are available at this modern airport.
FLYING BY LOCAL AIR TO TAMBOR, then by Taxi to The Sanctuary at Two Rivers
* Package starts at $1,790 per person with the "Bring A Friend/ Couple" Special
* Early Bird Discount Registration by 10/17/2014: $1890
* Regular Rate : $1990
in Double Occupancy with Private Bath
(Excluding airfares & Ground Transportation to Sanctuary Retreat Center)
You are invited to a Transformative Journey!
* 7-Day & 6-Night Yoga & Chanting Retreat at the Sanctuary at Two Rivers in Costa Rica in the Nicoya Peninsula- A Beautiful natural Reserve!
* For a week of Soleil Yoga Flow™& Sacred Mantras Chanting, Breathing, Meditation, Jungle Excursions and Total Rejuvenation guided by acclaimed Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Dr Isabelle Du Soleil, from Los Angeles and Certified Kundalini Yoga & Kirtan Leader , Lea Longo, from Montreal, Canada,
* Energize, Recharge & Relax.
* Learn to Release, Let Go & Reinvent your Life.
* Eat organic gourmet vegetarian & Vegan Food
* Beautiful Swimming Pool with Sunbathing Lounge Area
*Organic Vegetable & Flower Garden,
*100% off-the-grid solar powered facility with luxury-modern accommodations with Double Occupancy
Sunday, December 29, 2013 to Saturday, January 4, 2014.
The Sanctuary at Two Rivers is a 40 acre private luxury-modern Yoga Retreat located directly across from the beach of the Pacific Ocean yet hidden 1000 yards up in the jungles of Costa Rica. Designed and built by yogis with the intention to commune with nature, practice yoga, contemplate and meditate, and become more balanced through a health and wellness retreat eco-vacation. Our 100% off-the-grid solar powered facility with luxury-modern accommodations and serving gourmet organic vegetarian and vegan cuisine
Imagine rising with the sun and the howls of Howler Monkeys, not hearing any urban nor suburban noises, all the while infusing yoga, meditation, wellness & spiritual healing, with wildlife & bird watching. The Sanctuary at Two Rivers will rejuvenate your body, tidy up your mind, and boost your spirit.