Couples Tantra Workshop
Workshop features yoga, breathwork, meditation, and written exercises/journaling! Led by Pat Barone, MCC, RYT, KRI, a relationship/health coach and Soul Awareness Healer, who has worked with couples for over almost 20 years. Pat is particularly adept at creating a safe space focused on love instead of judgment.
Type of Event
Deepen a new relationship or enliven an established one with the Tantric tools of connection: breathwork, movement, and energy exchange. Enrich, nourish and add sensuality to your lives today!
Tantra is an ancient art, in which we use the energy of our desires to reach greater self-awareness. The continuous expansion of our pleasure and feeling of connection contain the power to transform us… and elevate us through sacred sexuality.
Explore the sacred connection of masculine and feminine energy in this experiential class which uses yoga, breathwork, deep relaxation, meditation and written exercises to explore energy.
* Find a deeper connection to your partner.
* Develop the ability and skill to raise energy.
* Discover the value of presence and awareness in lovemaking.
* Understand the polarity of masculine and feminine energy and the interplay in relationships.
* Deepen into pleasure and intensify response.
* Stop performing and enter a new depth of expressiveness.
Learn to continuously channel love through your heart!
Saturday, November 16, 2019, 1-6p, at SPACE, 6333 Odana Road, Suite 1.
$159 per couple earlybird pricing for first six couples.
Sign up at Info at