Creating Health & Harmony
Expand your health and harmony for 2014 with the sciences of Ayurveda, the sister science to yoga, through this empowering 8 week group wellness program.
Type of Event
8 weeks on Thursdays from 1/6/14-3/6/14 from 6-8 pm
$485 or 3 payments of $170 includes 8 2 hour classes, resource notebook and 45 minute individual consultation. Registration and details at
This 8 week group wellness program provides the basic tenants and resources of Ayurveda in an accessible and usable format through a blend of Ayurvedic wellness education, coaching techniques, and interactive exploration. Put into a supportive and practical structure, you don’t just gain a greater understanding of Ayurveda but are also able to effectively integrate the ancient wellness tools into your life to live in health and harmony.
This program is great for anyone who wants to support optimal health with empowering tools, address symptoms or chronic conditions naturally, is looking to deepen their understanding of Ayurveda, and/or gain a greater understanding of yourself and how you are affected by the world around you.
A Kundalini yoga meditation to support the change of habits is incorporated through the eight weeks.
Topics covered include:
• Where you are now: assessing your baseline starting point and clarifying your intentions and goals
• Ayurvedic basics: learning the core principles of the Ayurvedic model – “the way of living with awareness & promoting longevity” – and the role of your constitution
• Understanding the nature of your symptoms, the stages of disease and the fundamental Ayurvedic treatment principles
• The nature of patterns and how to leverage them for greater health
• The energetic nature of food and simple eating guidelines to anchor a new relationship with food and health
• The Daily Do’s: establishing nourishing self-care routines without creating overwhelm
• Self Communication: your mind’s role in making changes
• Cleansing for health and disease prevention
Optional guided 7 day home cleanse (additional fees apply) using a simple, food based home cleanse to clear the system and give you an added boost of health.