Diaphragms, There's more than 1! A Yoga Workshop on the Pelvic Floor
You will discover
* The Diaphragms of the body.
* Where they are located and how they work together.
* Potential problems when out of balance, how aging plays a role.
* Breathing practices that help strengthen the diaphragmatic system.
* A therapeutic vinyasa to heighten awareness and practice engaging the diaphragmatic system!
Type of Event
Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
$45.00 Non Members
For Pregistration go to:
One of the keys to successful aging is getting the best support in place and holding onto it for as long as possible. The pelvic floor is one of those supports. A complex unit involved in multiple functions that extend beyond the sole support of pelvic organs. Its charged with holding things in place against the pressures of straining and gravity, the pelvic floor is vulnerable to the weight of time. Join me for a lively discussion on yoga tools as a key to successful aging .