Type of Event
This retreat is carefully designed for those:
- who have been doing yoga, and want to discover more
- who are interested in yoga but are confused with the many types of yoga offered
- who prefer to do yoga on their own in their comfort home, and want to further discover what their bodies can do
- who are preparing their body for dynamic sports adventurous sports, high impact games etc.
- who want to learn how to preserve and protect their body for sustainable usage for a long term basis
We adhere to a holistic approach to teaching yoga. You will learn the little but IMPORTANT details/basis about yoga:
* The specifications of yoga (how is it different from gymnastics, physiotherapy, pilates, fitness training, martial art etc.)
* What are and why are there different types of yoga?
* 8 limbs of yoga
* Definition of Asana
* What is the role of breathing in and out in Asana?
* Understand the frequency, tempo and rhythm of living
* How does our body work? How do we build, recover and maintain a healthy and strong body?