Discover Your Purpose: Yoga & Hiking Retreat in the Austrain Alps.
Join us for a week of Yoga & Hiking amidst the stunning Austrian Alps, and discover your true calling through the 8 limbs of yoga.
What is your journey? Some of us know, some of us don’t. Either way, it is a lifelong journey for all of us. So how do we know which way to go? Where to turn? When to say yes or no? Which path to take?
Type of Event
3/09/2017 - 10/09/2017 - Arrival starting 4:00 PM, Departure till 12:00 PM
The Yoga Sutras, written by the Sage Patanjali, are regarded as the primary texts of yoga. A collection of aphorisms, they offer guidelines for living a purposeful life. These Sutras outline the eight limbs of yoga – a path to awaken to our divine essence, so we are able to live fully from a place of authenticity. During this week we will explore these 8 limbs, and how we can learn to incorporate them into our lives, to help stay true to our path, our purpose in life.
We will be staying at Alpenretreat, an authentic, 500 year old Manor House, that “blends seamlessly into a mountain panorama of pine forests, jagged peaks and crystal clear Alpine lakes”. We are very excited to be sharing this special experience with you!
Leading the retreat will be an international ensemble of retreat leaders: International Yoga Instructiors Karin Ebner and Geraldine Hardy will guide you through an all-level practice, and together we will explore how we can incorporate the 8 limbs of Yoga into our everyday lives. Experience Leader & Tour Guide Dago Rojas will take care of all our needs, and ensure that everyone is having an amazing time, so we can appreciate and be thankful for each and every moment we get to experience during this retreat. He will also capture our moments, so we are able to disconnect as much as possible.
Included in the Retreat
– 7 nights accommodation at Alpenretreat, Austria
– All meals (Vollpension)
– Daily Yoga Classes & Workshops
– 3 guided hikes through the surrounding Alps
– Dynamic, all-level Hatha & Vinyasa practices will be offered in the mornings, designed to prepare as well as restore the body, and to complement the hiking activities during the week
– Afternoon sessions will vary between Restorative Yoga, Meditation, Yin & Yoga Nidra
– During the retreat we will have free time in order to create space for adventures, go swimming in the nearby lakes, or just doing nothing
• Airfare & Transfers to & from Alpenretreat
• additional tours, massages, or other outside activities & food/drink
• Gratuity for local tour guides & hotel staff
More details on our FB events page!