Dynamic Mindfulness Foundational Teacher Training
An interdisciplinary program designed for dedicated yoga practitioners, aspiring and experienced teachers alike. The program is a personal and transformational journey that provides a solid foundation in both the theory and practice of yoga in the context of modern living. A small-sized group of like-minded fellow practitioners ensures quality individual feedback and appropriate space for self-inquiry.
The program meets the 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered Program requirements.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Early Bird Discounted Price 1950 EUR
2 installments 5% extra
12 installments 10% extra -begins at least one month prior to the start date of the training
The application deposit of 500.00 euros is non-refundable.
The Dynamic Mindfulness interdisciplinary approach will provide you with:
- rigorous development of your own asana and meditation practice
- a comprehensive foundation in yoga and Buddhist philosophy
- a thorough grounding in western anatomy, physiology and subtle body anatomy
- introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine, diet & nutrition and massage
- teaching skills including voice, presence, timing and ethics of student-teacher relationship, to assist you in finding your own unique teaching style
- practice lab and professional supervision to assist you through the early days of your teaching practice
- essential insight into the yoga business and setting up as a teacher