Dynamic Mindfulness Yoga Teacher Training
Dynamic Mindfulness program is a personal and transformational journey that provides a solid foundation in both the theory and practice of yoga in the context of modern living. A small-sized group of like-minded fellow practitioners ensures quality individual feedback and appropriate space for self-inquiry. Designed for dedicated practitioners, aspiring and experienced teachers alike.
Yoga Alliance Register School, 200 Hours
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
10 weekends (18 hours), once per month. August is free.
FRI 18.00 – 21.00
SAT & SUN 10.00 – 17.30 with an hour lunch break and a tea break
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE: 2.500,00 €
Application deposit of 500.00 € must be received by a minimum of six weeks prior to training start date in order for the Early Bird discount to apply. The rest of tuition is due in full two weeks prior to the training start date.
The Dynamic Mindfulness interdisciplinary approach will provide you with:
- rigorous development of your own asana and meditation practice
- a comprehensive foundation in yoga and Buddhist philosophy
- a thorough grounding in western anatomy, physiology and subtle body anatomy
- introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine and diet & nutrition
- teaching skills including voice, presence, timing and ethics of student-teacher relationship, to assist you in finding your own unique teaching style
- practice lab and professional supervision to assist you through the early days of your teaching practice
- essential insight into the yoga business and setting up as a teacher