Earth Yoga Teacher Training - Boracay, Philippines
Welcome to a 22 day Hatha Yoga Teacher training held in Boracay Island Philippines (voted No.1 best beach island in Trip Advisor 2014). The training will be held in Mandala Spa resort Boracay on the 22nd April till the 14th May 2015.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
This is a 200 hour primary series for Earth Yoga accumulated by time spent preparing before the course, during the course and after the course.
Earth 55 hours hatha (slow strong flow)
Water 45 hours vinyasa
Fire 35 hours Core Focus
Air 25 hours Yin Yoga
Ether 15 hours meditation and Pranayama
Total = 175 hours of asana and asana clinic mixed with theory
25 hours reading time
Full course $2500
Upon successful completion of the programme, depending on the learning curve :-).
• Have a better understanding of your home earth, the 5 great Mahābhūta’s (elements) and our esoteric blue print
• Earth- be confident in teaching a solid all levels set sequence of hatha yoga.
• Water- be confident (depending on individuals learning curve) in teaching various flowing sequences with modifications/alignment cues for over 100 Asanas.
• Fire- be confident in teaching a strong 1 hour core class
• Air - Have access to Yin sequences and be confident in teaching a Yin class
• Ether – Teach basic pranayama and meditation techniques.
• You will also have gained knowledge of safe alignment & modifications for all levels for each asana we practice.
• Have a solid foundation on the practice, discipline and lineage of yoga; have continued contact and help with the earth yoga community.
• Have gone beyond past limitations and experience new levels of growth, confidence, and vitality in body, mind and spirit and have a profound love and connection with yourself and all living beings.
• After completion of the course, the initiate is always welcomed back to the course, to refresh or simply just practice. The registered earth yoga teacher can simply offer any donation to repeat the course.
Terms & Conditions
Early Bird Price: $2200. Full payment is due within 7 days of your approved application on or before 11th April 2015, whichever is earlier.
Regular Price: Full payment is due within 7 days of your approved application or before 22 April 2014, whichever is earlier.
• No refunds for cancellation starting 22nd April
• Valid refunds are subject to $200 processing fee that will be deducted from your refund
Strength, vitality, a deep recollection of spirit, a mood of service to the bigger play of life, intelligent daily practice and daily theory-based workshops for developing a strong foundation in teaching yoga. This training will focus on the most essential skills necessary to step into a classroom upon completion and confidently guide a 60/75/90 minute Hatha yoga practice based on strength and learned alignment.
This training is a time tested programme with graduates currently teaching. The course is primarily aimed at learning to teach yoga, life as a yoga teacher and simple techniques for self realization.
This is a 22-day, full-time training programme. The programme offers a positive practical Yantra philosophy grounded in recognizing life's sweetness combined with essential principles of hatha yoga alignment. To ensure teachers retain the practical classroom skills and academic study of the history, and literature of yoga there are weekly summaries and exams to reflect the progress.
“Practicing with Shiva is an ever-unfolding journey into yoga. His ability to translate information in both the technical and more subtle aspects creates an environment of learning and exploration that expands your practice beyond what you thought was possible. Shiva leads everyone through postures and sequence in ways that bring you to the point of familiarity, into curiosity, and then into new depths of discovery through breath and presence. His thoughtful approach allows the body and mind together to prepare and flow into a beautiful moving meditation. He is simply a gifted teacher whose manner and methods allow and encourage each student to explore their practice and expand into new levels of understanding from the inside out. His enthusiasm for his own practice and his on-going education for yoga in general is what makes his style unique." Lisa Esposito-Senior Yoga Teacher-USA, Thailand, Bali
Yoga Alliance Accredited School
Earth Yoga is a registered school with Yoga Alliance. Our teacher training programmes and teachers are internationally accredited, have exclusive recognition and qualify for the 200-hr Yoga Alliance Certification.
Yoga Alliance is an international governing board for yoga teachers and training programmes in the and globally. Graduates of our programme are automatically eligible to register as a RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance. Becoming a RYT means having a higher profile and gaining international recognition as a yoga teacher, attributes that many hiring studios look for.