Eco-Glamping Yoga Retreat
Give yourself a treat . . . book a yoga retreat with Soul Retreats, hosted, organised and taught by Laura Fisher. This Eco Glamping Retreat, secluded in 6 acres of woodland and completely hidden in the Surrey Hills, is the perfect escape and a true ‘retreat’ from modern life and all its stresses. Sleeping in wonderfully comfortable beds, in cute and cosy converted Sheppard’s Huts each with a log burner, plus the added luxury of warm showers this is no ‘camping’ but definitely posh GLAMPING!
Type of Event
You can arrive anytime after 4.00pm on Friday, the first yoga class will start at 6.30pm. The retreat finishes at 11.00am on Sunday after yoga and brunch.
£305 Single Occupancy (Only 2 Single Sheppard’s Huts Available)
£295 Sharing a Triple or Twin Hut
£255 Sharing a Triple or Twin Hut sleeping in a cute top bunk bed!
Remaining Balance due 6 weeks before (26th June 2015)
We get truly off the grid and connect with the simple things in life: such as good home cooked food, strolling through nature, laying back in hammock with a great book, engaging conversations around a camp fire with toasted marshmallows and a warm mug of tea. In the serene stillness and silence we explore the healing and energising practises of yoga and meditation. A weekend yoga retreat is the perfect chance to get away and make the most of some precious ‘me time’. This is a truly special venue making for a memorable and inspiring weekend away.
Come and escape with Laura on this all inclusive retreat prices range from £255 - £305 pp.
What to Expect:
• 2 inspiring & energising Vinyasa Flow Yoga Sessions
• 1 Restorative Yoga Class - for deep rest and relaxation
• 1 Chill Out Yin Yoga Class
• 1 Meditation Class
• Guided silent nature walk through beautiful scenery
• Home cooked, healthy & delicious cuisine - Welcome Cocktail & Canapés, 2 Dinners, 1 Lunches, 2 Breakfasts, Afternoon Tea & cake.
• Warm & Cosy nights sleep in a Sheppard’s Hut& shared bathroom with Warm Showers (Choose from triple, twin or single hut)
• Spacious leisure time to do whatever feeds your heart & soul.
• You can arrive anytime after 4.00pm on Friday, the first yoga class will start at 6.30pm. The retreat finishes at 11.00am on Sunday after yoga and brunch.