Eco-Sattvic Yoga & Happiness Retreat in Peaceful Nepal
An Eco-Sattvic Yoga and Meditation retreat off beaten track in Nepal
Type of Event
Starts in Kathmandu 2d November and transfer with the group to Namo Buddha on 3rd November
Maybe you have been to Nepal already and would love to return or have never been and would love to explore its magic, Isabella, who lived in Nepal has a good experience and will take you off the beaten track in locations rarely visited by mainstream touristic paths.
Upon arrival in Kathmandu lodging will be at Kathmandu Park Village Hotel near the shivapuri Mountain Range.
Some yoga and a lot of free time to settle, get acquainted to Nepal’s energy, visit some landmarks and savour tasteful Nepali specialties.
On November 3rd we will transfer to Namo Buddha, approximately 50km from Kathmandu towards the East. We will reach Vishuddhi Alaya Resort in time for lunch and settle in this unique location. Vishuddhi Alaya, namely The Abode of Purity, is a strictly eco-sustainable, built with rammed Earth bricks, preserving rain water and growing its own organic vegetable and fruits garden. The Yoga studio there is fully Iyengar equipped with elegant and neat accessories and props including Iyengar wall ropes and chairs. The rest of the week will be spent with daily twice Yoga sessions of two hours each inclusive of meditation; short hikes around Namo Buddha, especially its Namo Buddha Monastery and Stupa, popular as major Buddhist pilgrimage in Nepal; reading extensive Yoga -related material available at the resort; learning Nepali cooking and enjoying the sound of silence. Vishuddhi Alaya is truly a magical place. The hotel is strictly a non-plastic location and you are kindly requested to either avoid brining up non-compostable items or prepare yourself to bring them back with you to Kathmandu where you will be able to dispose them in. garbage bins. There is no garbage collection in Namo Buddha, this is where the name Vishuddhi Alaya takes its roots. The meals are cooked with home-grown organic supplies directly from the organic garden; bread and other delicacies (pesto, chilli sauces, pickles etc) are also made in the hotel’s kitchen with fully organic fully.
On alternate days there will be afternoon with Yoga related Movie watching and discussion on the roots of yoga including with some Pranayama.
Daily Yoga Programme - Open Level Yoga - No prior experience required -
Isabella is a Yoga Alliance ERYT 500 with 10 yrs of teaching experience and a skilled LifeCoach conducting Yoga coaching sessions full time in Dubai since 2017.
Daily Yoga Programme:
- 7.30 to 9.30: Yoga and Meditation Session
- 10 to 11 am : Brunch
- 11 am to 3pm - Free Time
- 3pm to 5pm: Roots of Yoga - Discussion - Presentation - Movie -
- 5 to 7pm: Yoga and Meditation session
- 7.30pm Dinner
1) The core of the retreat is 3rd to 8th November at Vishuddhi Alaya Eco-Sattvic Yoga Retreat; arrival latest on 2d November; departure on 8th or 9th; as per flight schedule;
Dates: 3rd to 9th November
Rates quoted per night for Single or Double Occupancy inclusive of:
- All meals (Brunch after yoga and Dinner);
- Daily two yoga practices of 2 hours each;
- Alternate day, Yoga related event (yoga related movie, Ayurveda presentation lecture/discussion, roots of yoga/pranayama)
- Airport transfer (upon arrival only)
- Complimentary water refill
- Free Nepali Cooking class in Namo Buddha
Excluded in the rates
- Flight from point of Departure to Kathmandu
- Return transfer from Namo Buddha to Airport (approximately 20 US x person)
- Transfer to Namo Buddha from Kathmandu (approximately 20US x person)
- Additional personal expenses (Phone calls, Sim card, Mobile data, Ayurvedic treatments, visits landmarks in Kathmandu)
Transport to Namo Buddha and return to Kathmandu or Airport will be organized by jeep according to the number of passengers.
- Single Occupancy in Twin room: 680 AED /person
- Double Occupancy in Twin Room: 950 /2 persons
Conditions of Bookings
- 100% at time of total retreat booking incl. 10% non-refundable in case of change of plans
- Payment before 20th October
CURRENTLY 30% Discount on all rates !
Nepal Citizens and Resident of Nepal Please contact for rates.
1 % of the total REVENUES of the RETREAT will be DONATED to KARUNA-SECHEN Monastery Kathmandu co-founded by Matthieu Ricard.