EON|Yoga 200-Hour Teacher Training 2018
The EON|Yoga Teacher Training programme meets the standards described by Yoga Alliance to become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) at the 200-hour level. Yoga Alliance requires class room (contact hours) and non-contact hours. A certificate of completion is awarded upon satisfactory completion of all contact and non-contact hours
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Aug 2018: 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
Sep 2018: 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
Oct 2018: 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 31
Nov 2018: 3, 7, 10
The EON|Yoga Teacher Training Programme includes five program disciplines:
• Techniques Training and Practice: Consists of learning how to teach and practice traditional yoga techniques including asana, pranayama, mantra, meditation, bandha, and mudra.
• Teaching Methodology: Consists of the principles of demonstration, observation, assisting, correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning, and business aspects of teaching yoga.
• Anatomy and Physiology: Consists of human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and Yogic energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.)
• Yoga Philosophy/Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers: Consists of the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers. Students are encouraged to explore their own personal connection to the teachings and examine the integration of yogic philosophy into their classes.
• Practicum: Consists of practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing/giving feedback.