Escape Winter | Lifestyle Retreat
It's not only a yoga retreat. It's an entire experience consisting of magic tropical nights. Yoga, delicious food. Good vibes and dreamy pink sunsets.
Type of Event
- Mom & Baby
- Yoga Therapy
Our retreats start every week from December 1, 2018
Agonda has been on the list of best beaches in Asia for years now. And for a reason.
All yoga classes held on an open-air rooftop terrace. The tall palm trees in the property provide shade and fresh breeze for our morning and afternoon sessions. Good quality Manduka mats provided for all students.
So what’s on the retreat menu?
- Refreshing Vinyasa Flow each morning finished with ice cool coconut water
- Afternoon Slow Flow - the practice will remind you of a very slow hot yoga
- Relaxing sunset meditation with mediative breathing exercises on the beach or our terrace
- Vino Vinyasa on Friday evening for those who are up to a small Indian wine tasting
- Full body massage daily. Masseur will come to your jungle hut on a previously booked time
- Vegetarian food - 3 delicious meals a day. There will be fresh seafood and cocktails available for additional cost in our restaurant.
- Fresh juice detox course consisting of 2 vegetable/green juices daily - before morning practice and after evening session
- Cooking class - we are going to make 3 popular Asian meals in our open air kitchen - Nepali mo:mo, Pad Thai and Indian vegetable curry
- Trip to the Spice Farm. A place for relaxation under the dense forest cover, enjoying aroma of a variety of genuine spices coming from the trees grown around the farm - cinnamon, cardamon, pepper, coffee etc. Will have an opportunity to buy organically grown spices, essential oils and other products.
- Trip to a well kept secret - Cola Beach. This beach is definitely a paradise on Earth with beautiful jungle and lagoon.
- Shopping trip to Palolem - we will assist you with buying local products for local prices
What will be included in your full 7 day lifestyle retreat?
- 6 x Nights accommodation: Monday to Sunday in a jungle resort, just 30m from the beach
- 7 x Breakfasts
- 7 x Lunches
- 7 x Dinners
- 10 x special recipe fresh juices
- 13 x 60min Yoga sessions
- 7 x 30 min Meditation sessions
- 7 x 30 min body massage
- 1 x Vino Vinyasa (one glass of good quality Indian white/red wine)
- Fresh coconut every morning
- Trip to Spice Farm
- A visit to Cola Beach
- A visit to Palolem
- A cooking class of making 3 Asian dishes with our head chef
- Filtered water, organic Indian tea & freshly ground coffee throughout the day
- Our guidance to get around and choose best bars/restaurants/shops
What is not included?
- Air fare and Indian Visa