Essential Oils Workshop
Learn about the healing qualities of essential oils. You will have the opportunity to smell & experience many different oils during this time.
Type of Event
$5 discount for early registration. $20 at the door
Before modern pharmacology, essential oils saved lives!
Aromatherapy, commonly defined as the use of fragrances to affect or alter a person's mood or behavior, has been the main use of essential oils (EOs) for many, many years.
These oils have also traditionally been used for food flavoring, perfumery and scenting of products. Today, the re-emergence of EOs as highly therapeutic substances with medicinal uses has enriched our lives tremendously.
This workshop will include the following information:
• What is an “Essential Oil?”
• How are they made?
• Why QUALITY is so important?
• Natural Antibacterials, Antimicrobials, Antivirals, Antifungals, Analgesics, Antiseptics, and Anti-inflammatories
• Cancer Inhibiting Qualities of Essential Oils
• Daily Uses for General Health & Lifestyle Improvement, including:
— Fragrant Influences on the mind and emotions
— First Aid
— Skin Care
— Household Cleaning Products
• Lavender's fragrant influences, medical properties, and uses
A LOT of essential oils will be passed around for you to smell and experience in person. There will also be therapeutic quality Essential Oils for sale, so you can do some early holiday gift shopping if you wish!
Danielle is a Certified Aromatherapist and has used essential oils in her personal life since the late 1970's. She started creating her own unique blends in the late 90's and became certified as an Aromatherapist in 2010. She is also a RYT200 Yoga Teacher, Usui Reiki Master/Teacher, and Certified Sound Practitioner.