Essential You Yoga Teacher Training
This 9 month transformative Yoga Teacher Training program will teach you YOGA BEYOND THE ASANA.
On completion, you will have the SKILLS TO TEACH YOGA TO OTHERS & the BUSINESS ACUMEN to get your classes out there.
With a Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Certification, you can begin teaching yoga right away here in Florida, or anyhere in the world.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
We will meet once monthly for 9 months, starting in April and running through December.
Friday from 6 PM – 9 PM
Saturday from 12 Noon – 9:00 PM
Sunday from 10 AM - 7:00 PM
Join International Yoga Teacher Libby Creagh, Hatha & Meditation Teacher Tara Laval, and Dr. Gordon Fields to dive into a training to find your inner compass and be a guide to others on their yoga journey.
Together, we will guide you to discover your unique voice and yoga niche so that you can turn your training into a vocation, full or part-time!
This Yoga Teacher Training program will teach you to harness the ancient wisdom of yoga and dig deep to connect with your authentic self so that YOU CAN SHINE BRIGHTER.
This training is designed to take you safely along that path in a sacred environment. As such, we are limiting this training to a small group of yogis who will support each other and commit to the process of becoming.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On completion of this 9 Month, 200 Hour Training, you will:
* Deepen Your Practice of Yoga and Better Understand Your Sacred Self
* Understand the History of Yoga and how it Impacts Modern Life
* Understand Yoga Philosophy and Be Able to Use it to Guide Others on Their Path
* Intelligently Teach & Practice Yoga, Including Meditation, Breath Practices, and Mantra
* Guide Students Through a Safe & Transformative Practice.
* Uncover Your Unique Yoga Offering & Use it to Find Your Yoga Tribe.
* Know How to Market Yourself as a Yoga Teacher
* Create Unique Classes,Workshops, and Special Events
Be Certified to Teach in the US & ABROAD
Yoga is an exciting and diverse practice.
This is a HATHA YOGA teacher training.
You will learn aspects of Power Yoga, Kundalini, Vinyasa, Restorative, Anusara Yoga, iRest, & Viniyoga.
Each weekend will help you journey deeper to connect with your inner compass so that you can be a guide for others.