Fan the Flame Fall Yoga Retreat with Keto Cook
The North Georgia Mountains will be alive with color this October as autumn takes center stage. Come experience the glory of "God's country" at a remote cabin retreat. Find what sets your soul on fire. Reconnect with your Creator. Enjoy four yoga classes, a wine tasting, nature hikes and learn about ketogenic eating from a keto cook.
Type of Event
All inclusive retreat in the North Georgia Mountains.
This all-inclusive retreat features:
• 3 nights in the North Georgia mountains during the peak of autumn colors
• Wine tasting at one of North Georgia's finest wineries located on a landscape of rolling hills
• All meals, including an early dinner at an Ellijay, Ga., restaurant Friday afternoon, provided. Eight meals (3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners and 1 snack smorgasbord Friday evening) prepared on site by our own personal Keto Cook. Keto is gluten free and extremely low carb. Vegetarian options included. Limited, non-Keto options also available. Participants are welcome to bring their favorite drinks and snacks. Alcohol is permitted. Please drink and act responsibly.
• Info session on Ketogenic eating with steps to get you started
• Four yoga sessions including a candlelight aromatherapy class set to worship music Saturday evening. Discussions will follow: find what sets your soul on fire and explore ways to step out in faith
• A two-mile guided hike along Bear Creek with packed, picnic lunch
• Campfire conversations
• Free time to play and explore the trails and creek, nap in a hammock or enjoy your own personal quiet time under a canopy of fall foliage
Accommodations also include:
Large deck overlooking the creek
Large, luxury hot tub outside with an option for a tented inclosure
Huge great room with piano (for those musically inclined)
Ping pong and pool table
For the Keto Curious:
• What is nutritional ketosis?
• Fad or Science? The history of Keto.
• Can I still have dessert? (Yes!)
• Eat fat to lose fat? What?
Not permitted: Loud music or television. All televisions will remain off to encourage a conscious unplugging and to foster an environment where we can reconnect with ourselves and our Creator. Opt to take it a step further and challenge yourself to turn your phone off for a few hours each day. Mercy! Things are getting real, y'all. ;-)