Find yourself in the desert
Spend 3 nights connecting with yourself in the Desert, experience bedouin hospitality, then move to a Boutique hotel on the Sea Shore to Relax and unwind before you return home.
Type of Event
We arrive on the 21. between 1pm and 4pm and end our retreat at the 27. around 11am.
Have you ever experienced how the great openness and emptiness invites you to dive deep into your soul?
Imagine what you would find after not 1 but 3 nights, in the desert. A journey into the depth of your heart with the support and guidance of 3 talented healers, diverse ladies from East and West, North and South. Our space will be held by the Bedouins who have safe kept the land for centuries.
Witness your own transformation. Travel to El Gouna, a luxurious holiday paradise on the Red Sea, in Egypt. Then journey to the nearby desert, where the Bedouins still live today. The salt water of the sea will melt away your tensions. The tranquility and emptiness of the desert will fill you up with its unique beauty.
Experience a new moon ceremony, yoga classes, one on one mentoring as well as healing sessions, with three loving yoga teachers and Reiki healers. Enjoy delicious, local cuisine. Dive into a world of self-discovery. It is a journey to yourself and your needs, in a safe environment.
This desert yoga adventure costs Euro 1460 per person in a shared Twin room and 1640 for single accommodation. These prices include the following services:
- Private transfer from and to Hurghada Airport
- Transfer to and back from the desert, plus entrance fee
- 3 overnight stays in the desert luxury hotel CASA COOK El Gouna, Full board.
- 3 overnight stays in camp in the desert with all equipment.
- Wonderful, freshly cooked, traditional Egyptian food in the desert with drinks (tea, coffee, water)
- 1x 90 minutes private coaching session.
- 2 Yoga and meditation classes per day, plus opening and closing ceremonies.
- New Moon Ritual and Cacao Ceremony in the Desert
Other Activities that may be booked at an extra cost:
- Reiki Healing sessions
- Yoga therapy and healing.
- Extra Private Coaching and mentoring sessions
- Camel rides in the desert
- Kitesurfing and other water sports
- Boat Tours
- Shopping in El Gouna downtown
-A variety of relaxing Spa Treatments
The price of the retreat does not include: - Flight tickets - Visa for Egypt (easy to obtain at the airport for Eur 25) - Travel and health insurance - Your own extra consumption wishes ( drinks) in the hotel.