Flowing Through Grace Bali Retreat
Reconnect + Restore + Thrive on the Island of the Gods.
Nyepi, the Balinese New Year, is a day of silence and meditation for the entire island - four million people and you sharing silent reflection. It is one of the most powerful and palpable experiences imaginable. This year, our Flowing Through Grace retreat coincides with Nyepi.
Type of Event
This retreat is a full week (6 nights) of rest, renewal, reflection and bliss set among the backdrop of one of Bali's most auspicious holidays. Retreat participants will be swept up in the parade leading up to Nyepi and then will experience the profound stillness and silence of the New Year.
ALL INCLUSIVE RETREAT
- 7 days/6 nights of comfortable accommodation
- Most meals (all healthy, locally sourced and delicious)
- Daily Yang morning practice and Ashtanga Vinyasa style
- Daily evening Yin Yoga/Restorative practices
- Experiencing the Nyepi Day
- Balinese offering class
- Balinese Massage
- Herbal Facial treatment
- Yoga overlooking the sunrise behind Batur Volcano
- Downhill bicycle trip (optional with an extra cost)
- Day trip to the ocean and a Balinese temple
- Agnihotra fire ritual at sunrise
- Rice field walk and organic lunch
- Government tax and services
A daily asana practice, grounded in the traditions of Ashtanga Vinyasa and Yin, will help to invigorate and reconnect you with your body.
Healthy, organic meals are provided, which are prepared by our well trained chefs. All dietary requirements are catered for.
Part of your journey is enjoying the luxury of our skilled therapists' hands.
Inclusive are a Relaxing Massage OR Facial treatment and a Balinese massage. Other treatments are available onsite.