Foundations: MayaYoga 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
Maja’s teacher training programs are international programs of highest standards, designed to help you become a skillful, confident, intuitive and articulate yoga teacher.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
12 Weekends from January to Jun 2017 (Saturday and Sunday 8am-4pm with 1 hr break)
Pay in full by December 20th: 2850
Pay in full after December 20th: 3150
Pay in 4 installments: 3400
850 by January 5th to hold your space
850 by February 5th
850 by March
You will train to express clearly and with very explicit instructions the firm knowledge that you will acquire about the asanas and their modifications, and about the optimum alignment strategies, applied to different people, with different physical needs.
At the same time you will learn to infuse your lessons with inspiring and elevating spiritual themes from the yogic philosophy that you will study, so that in every class you assist your students on a true path of inner transformation.
Studying yoga with Maja means
• ever-evolving in your personal practice and teaching skills,
• always expanding your knowledge of the body and mind,
• continuously deepening your spiritual insights,
• increasing your capacity for intuition, sensitivity and awareness of what your students need, and how you can be of service to their path of progress.
Whom is the 200hr program for
The 200-hour program is ideal for students who wish to teach yoga, for students who wish to dive deeply into yoga practice and study, as well as for the existing teachers of yoga who wish to experience Maja’s method.
It is for passionate yoga practitioners who wish to engage in a rich and creative learning atmosphere where they will get to
- Immerse themselves in all aspects of yoga – asana alignment and therapeutics, philosophy, meditation, anatomy, art and skills of teaching yoga, ethics and yoga business and other.
- Learn how to create a class safe for students of all levels, respecting their boundaries but at the same time inviting them to unfold their full potential.
- Discover and learn to trust and to express their unique gifts, their unique voice, and their authenticity as a teacher.
- Learn how to convey the connection between the yoga class and an everyday life, and the importance of yoga and meditation outside the yoga class.
The prerequisites for participation
- A minimum of 1 year of regular and committed yoga practice
- A written application and an interview with Maja
- We strongly recommend minimum of 3 months of practice with Athens Yoga teachers