FULL - (waitlist available) RESTORATIVE YOGA TT 15 HR INTENSIVE
Restorative Yoga is an "old" now new style for many teachers and students. Used in India for therapeutic application, it is now practiced throughout the world for stress reduction, improve immunity, chronic disease, anxiety and depression.
5 Spots Remain as of 12/5/15
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Friday Feb.12th 5:30 - 9 PM
Saturday, Feb. 13th 8 – 4PM
Sunday Feb. 14th 8 - noon
*NEXT TRAINING MAY 2016. Travel to Boise, Idaho, recognized as "One of the Top Yoga Town in the US" by Forbes Magazine in 2012. Boise has grown since that time and is a true yoga mecca. Muse Yoga Studio is located right in the vibrant downtown. Lot of hotels, Airb&b and more to choose from for accommodations . Join us!
The TT will go over in detail what is Restorative Yoga and how to apply not only in the yoga studio but in many environments. Included in the training is a workshop on how to create and teach a successful "Yoga for Emotional Balance" or "Yoga for Depression" workshop. Training is half full. Limit 10 students.
AREAS OF STUDY:
• EVOLUTION OF RESTORATIVE YOGA
• UTILIZING RESTORATIVE YOGA IN A THERAPUTIC ENVIRONMENT
• LEARN TO TEACH 2 RESTORATIVE FLOWS
• CREATE “YOGA FOR EMOTIONAL BALANCE’ OR “YOGA FOR DEPRESSION” WORKSHOPS
• UNDERSTAND “THE RELAXATION RESPONSE”
• NERVOUS SYSTEM MODULATION
• KNOWLEDGE OF ENDOCRINE SYSTEM AND BODIES RESPONSE TO STRESS
• SUBTLE ANATOMY
• PRACTICE TEACHING
• UNDERSTANDING YOGA PROPS
• TEACHING OUTSIDE THE YOGA STUDIO