'Gift from the Sea' - A Yoga Retreat for Women in Melaque, Mexico
Join yoga therapist, Beth Workman, at Villa Xochipilli in the village of Melaque. Together we will spend a week of nourishing self-exploration inspired by the book, 'Gift from the Sea' by Anne Morrow Lindbergh. Critical Alignment Yoga Therapy will create the foundation of our practice. Our sadhana will be accessible to all.
Type of Event
Includes 7 nights accommodations in a delightful Mexican casita
2 yoga classes most days
Gourmet brunch after every morning practice
2 sumptuous celebration meals
NOTE: Airfare not included
Our Yoga Retreat Includes:
- easy travel : WestJet flies non-stop from Calgary to Manzanillo airport which is less than a 45 minute taxi ride to lovely Villa Xochipilli
- 7 nights accommodation in a delightful Mexican casita amid breathtaking tropical gardens and laguna vistas
- 2 yoga classes most days on the covered terraza overlooking the Laguna del Tule - teaming with tropical delights to fill your senses
- inviting swimming pool to refresh in at any time just across the garden from your casita
- sumptuous welcome dinner prepared by Irma, our gracious hostess at Villa Xochipilli
- gourmet brunch after every morning practice
- full day off to go to the tiengas (local street market), a day tour, beaching, exploring the town and peaceful local countryside, lounging by the pool, or whatever your soul yearns for
- rental bike to easily get around while you explore
- opportunities to participate in the life of a local Mexican family in playful and interactive ways
- closing evening of ritual and celebration, in honour of a rich time of shared experiences journeying together – and of course food!
- and much more!