Hawaii - 200 Hour Unified Yoga Teacher Training - July 2013
All Peak Beings Yoga Teacher Trainings are Yoga Alliance Certified. The 200 Hour Hawaii Unified Yoga Teacher Training™ will take place at the beautiful Kalani Oceanside Retreat on the Big Island of Hawaii. This private and secluded resort is located near the town of Pahoa and is just a short walk to the nearby black sand beach. You will have the amazing opportunity to take your training here, experience the Hawaiian culture, and practice yoga in a natural environment, surrounded by nature. This training is an all inclusive training which includes the training, lodging, and 3 amazing vegetarian meals daily.
Please visit for additional information.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
- Core Strength
Training Dates are Sunday, June 30th through Wednesday, July 24th, 2013.
Arrival Date to Kalani is Sunday, June 30, 2013. There will be a welcome meeting at 4:30 pm. Try to arrive to Kalani no later than 4:00 pm.
Departure Date from Kalani is Wednesday, July 24, 2013. Graduation will be on the evening of Tuesday, July 23rd and departure will be on the morning of Wednesday, July 24th.
Prices start at $3,695 including the training and all materials plus your accommodation and 3 delicious vegetarian meals daily.
- A creative, fun, and supportive environment to develop Self Discovery and Awareness.
- Exploring yoga from Eastern and Western Views and keeping a 'Real' perspective.
- Teacher Training Manual (250+ Pages)
- Design, Teach and Assist a 1.5 Hour Yoga Class
- Free time to explore the beautiful location you are visiting
- Post-Training support via email/phone and assistance with contacts for teaching positions.
- Marketing yourself as a teacher (goal of paying off your training within one year)
- Detailed examination of anatomy, alignment and safety in postures
- Strengthen communication skills for developing the teacher-student relationship as well as personal relationships
- Exploration of various forms of Meditation
- A stronger body, a stronger mind, a stronger you!
Sample Daily Schedule
The sample daily schedule below is to give you an idea of the program hours Monday through Friday. Classes are 7 days a week, but you will have additional free time on Saturday and Sunday for the beach, relaxation, activities and tours.
- 6:00 to 8:00 am - Morning Yoga Practice
- 8:00 to 10:00 am - Breakfast and Break
- 10:00 am to 1:30 pm - Morning/Afternoon Session
- 1:30 to 2:30 pm - Lunch
- 2:30 to 5:00 pm - Free Time (beach, hike, siesta)
- 5:00 to 7:30 pm - Evening Session
- 7:30 to 8:30 pm - Dinner