Heal & Transform Yoga retreat
IMAGINE beautiful mornings in tranquil environment, far away from cold days and winter, morning TRANSFORMING Vinyasa krama practice to energize you for the day, HEALTHY breakfast buffet, AMAZING beaches to purify your mind and relax your soul, community gatherings in sunsets and catch up on rest!
Type of Event
Private swimming pool
6 Bedrooms - Sleeps up to 18!
Fully equipped modern kitchen
Beautiful Tropical Garden
Convenient Central Location
Please visit the official web site to check the venue:
• 7 morning yoga sessions based on Vinyasa Krama;
* evening pranayama and meditation sessions;
* 4 afternoon sessions on releasing blocked energy ( we will discuss these when we meet and also during our free webinar);
• Practice Q & A;
• Afternoon personal exploration and relaxation;
• 2 daily meals included ;
• 7 nights accommodation;
Special guided meditation as we are entering New Year on ending the old and starting new.
What's NOT INCLUDED:
* Airfare, ferry and transportation
* Additional Healing or other services
• Vinyasa Krama ( suitable for beginners, advanced, pregnant women, post partum or theraputic condition);
December 26th – arrival to Koh Phagan, depending on the time you arrive to the island, check in is anytime after
On this day we plan to gather in the evening, meet together and discuss together the program for the following days.
December 27th – January 2nd
7. 9.30 – Surya Flow- morning energizing Vinyasa Krama class Aida
- 11. breakfast and hanging out together
11. – free time, during which you can have lunch or snack, we have two meals included – breakfast and dinner, lunch can be up to you, since it’s our free time
5. afternoon workshop ( workshops will be on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Monday, we will be taking one day rest in between days);
prnayama session & meditation
Workshops on healing:
• We will have specifically designed workshops to help you heal and transform your practice on the days:
• Tuesday, December 26th
• Thursday, December 28th
• Saturday, December 30th & Monday, Jan1st- our last evening will be dedicated special time to answer all your questions on personal practice and growth.
o Instruction language: English
o Spoken languages: English, Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian, Spanish
Aida has spent last 12 years practicing daily Yoga, and she started this practice at the age of 20. At first she spent 5 years practicing Vinyasa Krama and has been trained by Yoga Works system, as well as finished 200 TT in 2008, but in 2009 she started practicing Ashtanga Yoga and made her first trip to Mysore in 2011. In between then and now Aida has studied under the guidance of Authorized teachers, taking different workshops and studying in Mysore with Sharath Jois.
To Aida Yoga was a therapy. When she first started her Yoga path she suffered from PTSD for years until she found healing in Ashtanga method, as well as Trauma Release Exercise (TRE) by David Bercelli. To her Yoga has always been not just a spiritual practice but also very therapeutic one. Working in Sarajevo, post war city, Aida teaches Yoga to people with PTSD, anxiety, depression and various traumas.
Having her own experience with traumas and dealing with them through Yoga, Aida cotinues to teach and help others who cope with different emotional blockages, which is very important aspect in rising spiritually.
Aida teaches and specializes in Vinyasa Krama, in which she embraces Ashtanga studies and therapeutic approach in her teachings, making practice available for everyone through traditional yet creative way of expressing in Yoga.
Price for the retreat: 1
* EARLY BIRD PRICING:
1000 EUR if paid by October 20th
* AFTER October 20th: 1200 euros
"Step into NEW" will commence with the retreat with 8 bookings or more.
Initial non-refundable deposit of 500EUR to be paid to confirm a spot.
Unless the retreat is cancelled, the deposit is non refundable.
Full payment due by 25th-Oct-2017.
60 days cancellation before retreat date – 100% Refund less deposit
45 days cancellation before retreat date – 50% Refund
25 days or less , cancellation before retreat date/Change in schedule during the stay – No Refund
* 2 meals per day ( breakfast and dinner);
* 7 morning Yoga sessions;
* 4 workshops on tools on healing, releasing stress and traumas from the body;
* evening pranayama & meditation sessions;
GETTING TO KOH PHANGAN YOGA HOUSE:
The yoga house is located in the island of Koh Phangan, in southern Thailand.
The closet airport is at Koh Samui . There are many flights a day from Bangkok to Koh Samui and it takes about 1 hour to fly to Samui . Once you reach Koh Samui you can book at the airport a ferry that will take you directly to Koh Phangan. It is best to take the ferry that goes to the main town , Tongsala. The ferry takes about 40 minutes and the last one leaves around 16:30.
Once you reached Tongsala pier at Koh Phangan you will see many taxis waiting at the pier.
You can take one and ask him to take you to the Yoga House next to the “Phangan homemade ice cream restaurant” in Medowan. Not all taxis know where the Yoga House is , but every one knows the restaurant. It takes about 8 minutes to reach the restaurant from the pier and once you are in front of it just go on with the dirt road and you will see the Yoga House 50 meters from there.
Please send inquiry to: