Hot Power Vinyasa Flow and Yin Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training
Vinyasa and Yin Yoga 200 HR Teacher Training, Boise Idaho
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Our intention is to provide tools to help create the path for Self inquiry and greater knowledge of purpose and direction. You will also learn how to step into the seat of the teacher and TEACH effective and inspirational Modern Yoga classes.
Our focus is not only on yoga asana and alignment but building a foundation for the student teacher to better understand Self through in-depth teaching on:
In depth Yoga History and Philosophy
The Yoga Sutras and Living Patanjali's Eight Fold Path
Subtle anatomy including nadis, chakras, vayus, kundalini energy system
4 most common Pranayama techniques
Introduction to Meditation
Anatomy and Physiology
Major System of the Body
Ayurveda and Living a Balanced Life. Doshas and Gunas
Posture Lab - understand 40 yoga asanas in the sequence
Teaching Lab - voice, tone, inflection, posture, teacher energy, theming
Yin Yoga Intensive focusing on teaching Yin flows, Yinstorative and understanding Yin/Yang theology in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Nervous system regulation and how to effectively teach Pranayama to rebalance and purify the nevous system and subtle anatomy pathways.
20 Student limit - pre-registration is highly recommended.
Yoga and Mindfulness Workshops included in the tuition:
1. Yin Yoga, Essential Oils and The Chakras: "An Evening of Exploration"
2. Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra: "Discovering the Hidden Brain"
3. Ayurveda: Understanding Your Dosha
Teacher Training Staff includes:
1. Naomii Jones, RYT 200 and founder of Idaho Health and Yoga Awarenesss, Current teaching portfolio includes Hot Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Gentle Yoga and Hatha Yoga.
2. Paul Graham, E-RYT 200, Project Management and International Consultant. Currently teaching portfolio includes Hot Vinyasa Flow, Sivananda Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Bikram Yoga