Human Journey- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
Human Journey is not your average yoga teacher training. It combines the science of AYURVEDA, HUMAN POTENTIAL principles and practice YOGA-- to support your knowledge and skills as a teacher and as an individual.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Human Journey is a 200 hour Immersion Teacher Training program. It goes well beyond the typical training topics of physical postures, anatomy, and alignment.
Prepare to have an active, dynamic, holistic and practical experience as a yoga teacher trainee. Throughout the process, you will learn to prevent any state of dis-ease, to integrate practices that cultivate greater healing, new mindsets, and real, sustainable transformation. If you are hungry for change and desire an opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself…this is your time!
This program is an approved 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified school (RYS). Together, the teachers have over 40 years of teaching experience, are E-RYT 500, YACEP, and C-IAYT qualified through Yoga Alliance and International Association of Yoga Therapy respectively. Upon completion of the program, our graduates are eligible to apply for 200 hr Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) status by contacting for registration.
WHAT WE WILL COVER
- Vinyasa-based yoga sequencing, asana practice, sequencing, and subtle body essentials
- Study of Ayurvedic principles, doshas, qualities, therapeutic body sequencing (Ingest-Digest / Assimilate/Eliminate)
- Human potential: self-reflection exercises, journaling, and discussions to reveal your true authenticity and truly reflect on your behaviors, patterns to cultivate greater healing, new mindsets, and real, sustainable transformation
- Daily pranayamas, cleansing Kriyas, meditation, and chanting practices
- Teaching techniques, tips, tools, practice teaching
- Hands-on adjustments, alignment guidelines, anatomy principles, posture clinics and essential skills of connecting with every-body