Type of Event
6 week course focuses on posture and body mechanics, for optimal health benefits from your day-to-day activities. for Teens to Elders.
Details at 1156
This course focuses on posture and body mechanics, for optimal health benefits throughout your day-to-day activities. It is for to Elders.“Fit” or “out of shape”.
You will learn and practice habits for posture in 4 daily activities: standing, walking, sitting, resting. As well as, specific exercises for the bodies postural muscles. This course includes hands-on adjustments, guidance and homework!
• Prevent and Alleviate back/neck pain (often helpful for hips and knees as well)
• Learn optimum movement habits.
• Know what active, ongoing activities will be best for you.
• All Past Students have gained at least 3/4 inch in height and lost one inch around waist (if needed).
• Empowers you to create an active life that suits YOU.
How wonderful is that!?
I_AM VITALITY is a 6 week course that includes:
• Pre & post, Individual consultations, 30 minutes evaluate posture and set goals.
• Six 2.5 hour classes learning and practicing techniques for creating good movement/exercise habits. These subsequent classes will incorporate very simple dance and yoga to further improve cardio-vascular health, strength, flexibility and body awareness.
Pre &Post Individual consultations: these have proven to be an essential component of I_AM Vitality!
Pre-course evaluation *Schedule before 1st day of classes to give you a clear picture of your individual starting point and set some realistic goals.
Post consultation *Schedule week after last class to see your progress and re-define your goals.
Your Investment; $200.00 +tax for entire I am Vitality Course. ($125.00 for additional family members!)
Participants must pre-register, pre-pay, and have pre-consultation before 1st class.
This course limited to 12 participants.
“It is mindful, sustained attention to manifest greater vitality to embrace more activity. I am passionate in teaching this synthesis of decades of study and teaching in multiple disciplines including; three traditions of Yoga, strength and aerobic training, teacher of 2 dance forms, The Alexander Technique, Pilates and more", ~ Christina