Immerse Yourself in Bali
During the six days of this retreat, go deeper in the daily yoga and meditation practice, enjoy blissful spa treatments, discover the beautiful countryside around Ubud by walking in the rice field and taking an exhilarating bike ride from Kintamani and fall in love with Wayan's chanting.
Type of Event
Price above is for Twin Share per person.
Immerse Yourself in Bali is led by Wayan Partawan, a lover of yoga, chanting and Kirtan. Wayan is a certified yoga teacher from Yoga Arts in Australia. Besides assisting retreat leaders from the world over, Wayan is also one of our in house teachers.
A perfect escape!
- Transportation from/to airport/South Bali
- 6 days/5 nights of comfortable accommodation
- Well prepared meals
- 5 morning and 4 evening yoga and meditation classes
- Agnihotra Purifying Ritual
- Balinese cooking class
- Balinese Offering class and ritual
- Day of silence
- Silent ricefield walk (optional)
- Yoga and meditation session at Gunung Kawi Sebatu
- Purification ritual at Gunung Kawi Sebatu temple
- Bicycle ride
- Optional visit to a traditional Balinese healer (not inclusive)
- Ayurvedic Chakra Dhara massage (2,5 hours)
- Relaxing Massage or Facial Treatment
- Government tax and services
YOGA AND MEDITATION
Ashtanga Yoga, combined with Hatha and Iyengar
The meditation and yoga sessions are a soft approach to what may become part of one's daily life. Through meditation and yoga, people from around the world and all levels of society have reached incredible results in balancing the body, mind and spirit therefore achieving more focus and in control over life's daily events.
During this session, you shall watch your thoughts, without any intention to either control or repress them. Just simply watch and being aware of each movement of the thought and see they move without you being moved by them.
All your meals are included and most are served at the resort.
Our chefs are experienced and eager to offer you the freshest, most tasteful and healthy meals. From our "table d'hôte" you may choose to eat vegetarian or non vegetarian meals. Just like at a friend's place, there are no menus, yet we make sure to know what you like and dislike!
Meals are served either in the jungle dining room or in the privacy of your own balcony table.
Part of your journey is enjoying the luxury of our skilled therapists' hands.
Inclusive are a Relaxing Massage OR Facial treatment and Kumara's famous 2,5 hours Ayurvedic Chakra Dhara Massage. Other treatments are available onsite.