Integrative Yoga Therapy 200 Hour Therapeutic Teacher Training
Our training is accredited by the Yoga Alliance and a proud affiliate of Integrative Yoga Therapy. Utilizing the curriculum developed by Joseph and Lilian LePage, founders of Integrative Yoga Therapy, our program offers a unique and profound immersion into the history, philosophy, and practical applications of Yoga.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
- Special Needs
- Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Therapy
The Integrative Yoga Therapy philosophy describes healing as connection to self, source, and community. Our approach is to empower the individual to connect with his or her own healing capacity by holding a safe space, cultivating awareness, and supporting intuitive shifts in thinking and behavior that create functional changes in movement, breath, and mindset, leading to an enhanced experience of wholeness and well being.
We cannot sufficiently teach that which we have yet to embody. Through home practice and self study, the skills offered to participants in this program will be integrated on a personal level, resulting in a meaningful offering of therapeutic tools through authentic experience with each modality. Participants will receive guidance to begin a home practice and will have the opportunity to share his or her experience with a mentor, who will provide ongoing support and feedback.
Why choose our training?
• Our training focuses on the individual, which inherently allows both the learning process and the resulting offering to be therapeutic in nature, versus fostering a “one size fits all” mentality
• Teaching practice begins day one, so there is ample time over the duration of the training to discover and develop your authentic teaching voice in a supportive environment with constructive feedback
• Our trainings are limited to 15 participants to ensure each student receives individual attention and support, optimizing the learning experience
• Highly experienced professional staff. Check out our faculty here.
• Students will have over 200 hours of contact time with staff, including a personal mentorship
• Deep immersion into gross and subtle anatomy, as well as functional movement
• Strong emphasis on Ayurveda
• We offer experiential learning opportunities illustrating therapeutic applications of yoga for a variety of conditions and target populations including Veterans, Osteoporosis, pain management, back pain, mobility impairment, and breast cancer.