International Yoga Instructors Course (IYIC) *450HRS*
The International Yoga Instructor Course (IYIC) is one of the most highly acclaimed training programs offered at the Malaysian Yoga Academy and the course is approved by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia (Reg. No. B3K 8805) and recognized world wide.
Type of Event
Level 1 (Foundation) only = RM3500
Level 1 + Level 2 ( Intermediate) = RM6500
Level 1+2+3 (Advance) = RM9500
(Fee includes lodging (twin sharing), transport KL-Fraser's Hill-KL, 3 delicious meals daily)
*No extra GST charges as our course is approved by the Ministry of Education
IYIC bases its success on personalised training and hands-on approach that nurture the confidence of budding teachers.
• Learn how to make the class lively, fun-filled, interesting, meaningful and promising.
• The accelerated methods taught at IYIC enables one to be fully equipped and independent in conducting classes.
• For existing teachers, it deepens the meaning of yoga, yogic principles and the practices.
• It opens the mind to the fullest potential of teaching.
• It creates a favourable environment of growth for both teacher and students.
• New skills, deeper knowledge, detailed training.
WHY US : Trusted Foundation
Graduating from MAYI will prepare you with the necessary skills and certification to teach yoga. We are recognised by all legitimate world bodies.
Moreover, we are the ONLY institute:
- Registered with the Ministry of Education;
- Endorsed by the Malaysia Yoga Society (MYS);
- Certified by the Malaysian Association of Yoga Instructors; and
- Certified Class ‘A’ Training Centre by the Ministry of Human Resources
1. Profound Personal Growth
• Powerful inner discovery- know your true potential and expand your horizons
• Be dynamic- in action and thought. Have the ability to think out of the box
• Excellent communication skills- present yourself and your ideas astoundingly.
• Start earning the way you want to – fun environment , rewarding career and great income
• Feel more energetic- increase your endurance and flexibility; move as your body desires
2. Lifetime Knowledge
• Become aware of the inner structure of your body - Know how you can use asanas to prevent diseases
• Be able to help friends and students with medical conditions
• Expand your consciousness- embody the combination of wisdom and compassion
• Engage in wide ranging aspects and levels of yoga- deepen your prospects in yoga
• Understanding of Yoga, the ancient way- union of body, mind and breath
3. Ingrain Confident teaching skills
• Receive personal coaching for precision and accuracy in practice
• Have the hands-on approach (up to 450 hrs practical sessions)- allow your teaching to initiate from your core experience
• Enjoy group practice teaching and discover your own personal teaching style
• Be well equipped to teach anyone from any group, anywhere
• Understand corporate business practices and yoga ethics- Become a professional instructor.
IYIC is a 3 level comprehensive course divided into :
• Foundation (150hrs)
• Intermediate (150hrs)
• Advanced (150hrs)
For each level, participants will get specialised training on various techniques, which include :
• Introduction of Yoga Philosophy
• Pranayama/Breathing Techniques
• Teaching Methodologies
(preparation and dissemination of teaching, effective communication skills, lesson planning, preparation of lesson portfolios, etc)
• Asanas/postures (More than 100 postures per level)
• Anatomy and physiology
• Shatkarma/Cleansing Techniques
• Inner clarity/mind management.