Introduction to Yoga and Meditation with Megha at Kripalu Center
Do you want to try yoga and meditation but don’t know where to begin? Are you looking for a safe and welcoming environment in which to explore the basics? Kripalu master teacher-trainer Megha (Nancy Buttenheim) has created an accessible weekend immersion that offers the practical skills you need to make yoga and meditation part of your life.
Type of Event
Room & meals pricing: based on choice of accommodations
57 Interlaken Road
Stockbridge, MA 01262
For all levels, including beginners.
This workshop includes:
• Daily, sequential, user-friendly yoga exercises
• Pranayama (breathing techniques) to calm the nervous system and steady the mind
• A sampler of four meditation techniques: seated breath awareness, walking meditation, meditation-in-motion, and metta (loving-kindness) meditation
• Daily immersion in deep relaxation
• A yoga-breathing-meditation practice to use at home, ranging from five minutes to an hour in length.
Come experience for yourself the amazing range of benefits that yoga and meditation have to offer in this relaxing, renewing, and inspiring weekend. The video above was recorded by Diane Kovanda of Kind Yoga.
Note: Tuition includes Megha’s brand new DVD, Introduction to Yoga and Meditation.
This program is eligible for
8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge