Is my yoga practice right for my body?
Discover if your yoga practice is right for your body through the exploration of the sister science to yoga known as Ayurveda.
Type of Event
£20 concessionary rate
Have you ever wondered if your yoga practice is right for your body? Have you asked yourself should I be doing this pose and how is this pose affecting me? If you have, then this workshop is for you. Through the exploration of the sister science to yoga known as Ayurveda we will explore how different yoga postures affect different body types. In the workshop you will find out what your dosha is according to Ayurvedic science, what postures stimulate that dosha and what postures bring you into balance.
Some testimonials form the workshop ran in 2012…
* “I really liked how Jo encouraged us to work with our own individual bodies in the workshop and encouraged us to be compassionate and kind to ourselves –something we all need to do more often.” Andrea.
* “ The body story through twists was inspiring. A very effective way and practical way for us to understand why we sometimes face obstacles. Helps you realise that they’re not really obstacles.” Julie.
* “Jo’s yoga workshops are marvellous – always thoughtful, informative and thoroughly enjoyable. A great treat and retreat from a busy life.” Jane
* “Jo’s workshops are always very interesting and a place where you learn many new things to enhance your yoga practice. There is always fine attention to detail, lovely music and healthy snacks.”
* “Jo is a wonderful teacher you leave her classes feeling both relaxed and energised. She puts a great deal of thought into her classes and ensures they suit everyone who attends.” Janet