It's Time for Tantra - a ParaYoga Retreat
3 nights and 3.5 days of tantric yoga; classes, activities, amazing vegetarian food, community and fun!
Type of Event
Arrive for dinner on the 9th and leave after brunch on the 12th.
Note: ferries to Wolfe Island run on the hour from Kingston.
Price is based on a shared room (3 or 4 beds).
Tenting option is available ($440 + tax)
It's Time for Tantra is an extended weekend retreat where you will:
- Explore specific techniques that deepen your self-understanding
- Immerse yourself in practices that create greater clarity of mind, inner peace, and an expanded sense of yourself
- Relax and rejuvenate in the nurturing environment of Shanti Retreat
- Enjoy the community of like-minded seekers and new friends
- Eat delicious meals that provide the sustenance for the work we do together
- Have lots of laughter and fun
The daily schedule includes:
- 2 all-level practices
- an optional morning group meditation
- mid-day activities
- ample time to relax
- access to Shanti Retreat and Wolf Island's activities
- Saturday Night Sangha - a special evening of programming for you
Join us at the lovely Shanti Retreat. 2 hours from Ottawa, Shanti Retreat offers a tranquil setting with three daily vegetarian meals, lots of outdoor activities, an infrared sauna, and nature’s bounty await you.
These annual retreats led by Loren Crawford prove to be powerful opportunities for self-work, community-building and play.
We look forward to seeing you on June 9th!