Jeevmoksha 200 hours certified yoga teacher training
Transformational and traditional yoga teacher training course at the most affordable prices
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Neat and clean accomodation with attached bath and hot water
3 vegetarian meals
sight seeing and tours
Jeevmoksha institute of yoga studies offers 200, 300 and 500 hours Yoga Teacher Training courses with a mission to promote the transformational science of Yoga as a discipline. Come and be a part of this opportunity to study the authentic principles of Yogic science and headstart your life on a journey towards true health and happiness.
The courses at Jeevmoksha are certified by the govt. of India and Yoga Alliance (US). The ceritification of Jeevmoksha will be making you eligible to teach yoga anywhere in the world.
The course will provide you with the necessary skills in practising and teaching yoga with a whole new perspective towards life. Your students will be benefited by your own experiences lived by you from the deepest of your being. Yoga is the art of experiencing and developing the self on those experiences. Every day brings with itself a new light of knowledge with itself and this is the wealth which one carries with all along. Sharing this knowledge with your community will be a delightful notion that you can do towards humanity.
The one month of TTC will cover up:
*the technique and methodology of teaching asanas and pranayama, relaxation and meditation techniques, yoga nidra.
*The in depth study of yogic philosophy and psychology,
concepts of human anatomy and physiology corelated to yogic discipline.
*Micro lessons and comprehensive lesson plans will be a part of every weeks curriculum to give a live experience of teaching yoga in group classes.
Benefits of Jeevmoksha Yoga Teachers Training will include:
* Personality transformation and develpment
* Broadening of perspectives
* Improved physical and mental health & performance.
* More relaxed and calm mind.
* Elimination of stress from personality.
* Learning to live with natural laws and in harmony with our surroundings.
* Bringing about a discipline in physical and mental spheres.
* Spiritual alignment through a clarity within.
* Desigining your own yogic diet and nutrition.
* Understanding of Self
* Understading of Dynamics of mind
* Development of virtues of non voilence, truth, tolerance, letting go.