Journey into the Heart of Yoga - Yoga Teacher Training
PachaMama's 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training is a unique and intensive journey into the heart of yoga. The Yoga Alliance certified course weaves together the ancient wisdom of yoga tradition with contemporary understandings of the human body, Shaolin energetic arts, prayer and ceremony.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
The 200 hour, Yoga Alliance certified PachaMama Yoga Teacher Training bridges Hatha yoga with Shoalin energetic arts, creating a foundation for a holistic approach to the path of healing and empowerment. Breaking the boundaries of traditional hatha yoga, this training combines the wisdom of the yoga lineage with contemporary understanding of the body, emotional system, and spiritual practices. This training serves as a platform for self-inquiry, deepened body perception, and ignites a process of genuine transformation.
The union of contemporary healing modalities woven within these ancient forms, deepens the experience of what yoga truly is – an art of living, with the clear intention to know oneself and align with truth.
KEY POINTS OF STUDY
In addition to techniques and training of asana, pranayama, anatomy / physiology, teaching methodology, and yoga philosophy other aspects of the training will include:
1. Chakras – blueprint for evolution
2. Synergy – range of motion, functional strength, spinal mobility
3. Cultivating Energy – opening the gateways
4. Circulation – unifying the systems
5. Sacred Activism – anchoring your sacred action
6. Anchoring daily practise– inspiration, enchantment, discipline
7. Self Inquiry – raw and vigilant
8. Bridging postures – transferring energy
9. Stillness – reclaiming the fragmented self
10. Integration – allowing the practice to leap into life
11. Relaxation – releasing stagnation and tension
12. Body temple – cultivating compassion and self love
This in-depth training is much more than a yoga experience. It is the path of yoga weaved within deep transformational healing work, earth rituals, community, movement culture and the garden of silence.
It supports the shift towards embracing life with awareness, acceptance of oneself, the recognition of oneness and reverence for the earth.