Kids Yoga Spring Camp 2016
In this camp we will intoduce or teach them Yoga Postures (asanas), Mudras (special body postures with fingers and mouth cavity),Cleansing processes for their sensory organs, balance poses,poses for more and more concentration,Motor & Mind Skills,Anxiety & tension relief practices, fear buster for performance related things,Overall development.
Type of Event
To secure your space, pre-booking is required. Visit us now or call 04 385 6633 / 056 771 1336.
5 Classes for 5 days at 4 pm - 5pm, AED 400
8 Classes for 8 days at 4 pm - 5pm, AED 650
10 Classes for 10 days at 4 pm - 5pm, AED 800
For more information please find the attached picture.
These are just the outlines for our course, although we have bundles of things for our kids.
· To have opportunities for beneficial motor breaks throughout the day.
· To ease anxiety and tension (such as pre-test or performance jitters).
· To enhance focus, concentration, comprehension and memory.
· To have opportunities for reflection, patience and insight, reducing impulsivity and reactivity.
· To engage in character building activities that support social and emotional intelligence.
· To improve listening skills.
· To wake up sluggish minds and creativity as needed.
· To enhance organizational and communication skills.
· To improve posture, writing muscles while preparing to sit comfortably.
· To enhance motor skills and balance.
· To improve mind/body awareness and connection.
· To improve confidence and self-esteem.
· To gain improved respect for oneself and others.
· To gain understanding of, and ability to integrate wellness concepts such as healthy eating, positive thinking and having gratitude, which ultimately support health of the whole child.
· To develop the ability to tie-in the concepts learned to daily life in and out of the classroom.