Kundalini Yoga & Chinese Medicine Retreat in Crown Point, Tobago
Kundalini Yoga & Chinese Medicine Retreat
Lea Kraemer, eryt500, 20 yr teacher & Julie Willimott, ,MAcOM
6 days in Tobago at the beautiful Kariwak Village.
A rare retreat. Look within your body for an understanding of the inner pathways through Kundalini Yoga and Chinese Medicine. Daily Kundalini Kriya practice with Lea focuses on nourishing major meridians. Chinese Medicine with Julie links meridians to healing points. The vocabulary comes alive through energy anatomy!
Type of Event
6 nights and days at the beautiful Kariwak Village
Retreat Rates depend on the accommodations chosen - single or double rooms. Group rate will apply if you would like to stay longer or arrive prior to the Retreat!
Share a room = $1420 Private room = $1915
$625 will reserve your space. The first 6 people to sign up get $100 off of their reservation!
Airfare cost is not included - $610 (estimate from LA)
More info call PRANA MANDIR at 212.803.5446 or Snake River Acupuncture at 208.308.0554. See more at
Step 1. To reserve a space a minimum $625 Retreat Deposit is due with Lea Kraemer or Julie Willimott. Then, you will receive the group rate for your stay.
Step 2. By November 15, call or email Kariwak Village at 954-354-7354 to reserve your room with a minimum deposit of one night ($133 – $220/ depending on accommodations chosen.) In order to maintain a continuing and positive relationship with Kariwak, we kindly ask that all deadlines be met in a timely manner.
Step 3. One month prior, by January 2, the balance is due. After this date deposits are nonrefundable but are transferable.
* Yoga, Chanting and Self-reflection at dawn. Ambrosial, morning Meditation is one of the most beautiful spiritual practices. Early sessions will be held outside, weather permitting, in the awakened presence of the garden.
* Kundalini Yoga, Meditation and energy work each day. Breath, movement, posture, visualization and Meditation to develop great inner harmony and joy. 2 hour class! ***
* Daily 2 hour lecture and discussion on Chinese Medicine & the Meridians ***
* Nice, clean rooms and garden rooms. Air-conditioning in all. Coffee and tea service, and use of all amenities such as, the gardens, hammocks, library and wireless internet in the main building.
* All healthful Vegetarian cuisine with herbs made from the Kariwak garden. It is suggested that you eat a Vegetarian diet, refrain from alcohol, and stay purposefully and inwardly focused during
* Pool and Jacuzzi
* Beautiful outdoor yoga studio
* Gardens and bliss. Sattvic (peaceful) living. A retreat with Lea and Julie offers a personal experience of what it feels like to hold the qualities of bliss and contentedness within.
* Beaches in every direction (closest is a 5 minute walk!)
Daily shuttle to and from Pigeon Point Beach (5 minutes
* Access to scuba diving, wind surfing, tropical hikes, etc.
* Transportation to & from the Tobago Airport
This This is a rare retreat. The intention is to create an opportunity to look within our bodies and understand the inner pathways through
Kundalini Yoga and the Chinese Medicine system. Daily Kundalini Yoga
Kriya practice with Lea Kraemer will focus on nourishing the major
meridians. Chinese Medicine with Julie Willimott, owner of Snake River
Acupuncture, links the meridians to healing points. Our vocabulary will
come alive through energy anatomy, 5 element theory, and a look at how Seasons and natural cycles impact us and can be utilized for greater
health! Yoga practices explore new understanding directly. This is an interactive retreat with time for group discussions throughout. No previous experience is needed.
***Intro to Chinese Medicine & Meridians is one of the modules in Agni, the Kundalini Yoga Intensive.
***This Retreat may be taken for credit in the course and towards graduation.