Level 1 Teacher Training
Jim Harrington’s course was the first in South Africa to be recognised by the Yoga Alliance in 2005. Since then he has mentored over 270 students through his teacher training programme.
On successful completion of the course, you can register with the International Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Intensive Level 1 Teacher Training. Meeting Monday - Friday 08.00 am to 16.30 pm with a lunchbreak.
No class over weekends.
We guarantee that after completing the course, the way you practice and view yoga – and probably yourself – will never be the same again.
Preparation for the Jim Harrington Yoga Teacher Training programme includes FREE 120 hours of training with the internationally-recognized YogaSynergy course – Yoga Fundamentals.
1. Solid foundation of the study of applied anatomy and physiology of yoga
2. Comprehensive study of yoga philosophy
3. Teaching methodology and techniques
4. Art and technique of adjustments
5. Business of yoga
6. 120 hours Yoga Fundamentals Training with Yoga Synergy
7. First Yoga Alliance certified course in South Africa