Lindsay Nova's Rising Wings 20 Hour intensive Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
Learn to fly and teach aerial yoga! Take flight into new realms of possibility in your body and mind through the practice of aerial yoga. When you become an aerial yoga teacher, you enable others to deepen their own yoga practice.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
1st Teacher Training:
30th November – 1st December 2019
Time: 9 am - 4. 30 pm
2nd Teacher Training:
29th February, 1st March
7th March 2020
Time: 9 am - 4. 30 pm
- 3 days of classes, instruction, aerial yoga teaching methodology, sequencing, rigging, spotting, and safety, Manual, light refreshments
- Daily aerial yoga classes in different styles (general aerial yoga, core aerial, restorative, flips and tricks, wide fabric, etc.)
- A manual with 75+ aerial yoga poses and how to sequence them for your classes
- 20 hours Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credit
- Access to the Rising Wings members-only Facebook group for support after the training
- A fun and supportive group environment!
Skill level: beginner/intermediate
You will learn basic inversions by going upside-down and how to spot them in classes. Stretch deeper into yoga poses through the use of the yoga swing and natural gravity. It is a fun and playful practice, sure to leave you energized and feeling good. Spread the aerial yoga love when you become an aerial yoga teacher!
Aerial yoga is a form of inversion therapy which helps decompress the spine. It’s also an all-natural mood booster!
About the curriculum:
Lindsay is excited to share her aerial yoga curriculum with you! This program is a culmination of her background in dance, yoga, and circus arts after teaching movement arts for the past 10 years.
About the instructor:
Laura completed her 200Hr YTT in Rishikesh India in December 2018 and has gone on to complete her 250Hr Aerial Yoga TT online as well as complete Lindsay Nova’s Rising Wings Aerial Yoga Teacher Training in April 2019. See is also a qualified Pole Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer.
What you will gain from this course:
- A new pathway for your career as a health and wellness
- A deeper understanding of your body and how you can use that to
- How to sequence, teach, and spot a safe aerial yoga class
- How to properly rig an aerial hammock
- The therapeutic benefits of aerial yoga
- 20 hours of Internationally recognized Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit
Sample Daily Schedule:
9 am-10: 30 am Aerial Yoga Class
10:30-12:00 pm Aerial Posture Clinic
12-12:30 pm Lunch
12:30 pm- 4.30 pm Teaching Methodology, Rigging, Etc