Live in the Moment - Mindfulness Workshop
Ever think how life is just rushing by at the speed of knots and you haven't got a chance just to stop and take it all in?
How would you like to be able to absorb moments properly without worrying about the next thing?
Type of Event
Saturday 11th May
This workshop is for anyone struggling to find a calm and contented way to live their lives.
You will develop a mindfulness practice by looking at more formal tools and techniques including;
• Self and social awareness – linking to emotional intelligence
• Building your mindfulness practice
• Mindful actions - daily life
• Mindful communication - relationship building
• Letting go of negative thoughts
• Introducing some basic mindfulness principles at work
As we gain a deeper understanding of mindfulness practice, we can begin to use the practice to understand ourselves and others better and the challenges we may face. Using mindfulness as an empowering tool to help us resolve these challenges.
Bringing mindfulness more into our everyday living can also help improve our relationships, continue to reduce stress and help you have a more balanced life.