Living Yoga & Jungle Training Retreat
Join Heidi Michelle and Josh Wendel for an extraordinary week of deep relaxation, detoxification, exploration and connection in their Costa Rican home of Selva Armonia Re-Treat Center.
Register Here: #
Type of Event
Come home to the Earth. Come home to your Self.
Experience Pura Vida, “Pure Life,” where we pick organic fruit right off the trees, commune with jungle creatures and fall effortlessly back into our most natural state of being….ease and grace!
- Round-trip ground transportation to and from San Juan Int’l Airport (SJO)
- 6 nights lodging at Selva Armonia Retreat Center
- Full-service, delicious vegetarian meals
- Daily Vinyasa-style yoga with Heidi Michelle
- Lazy beach days
- Hikes to hidden, local waterfalls
- New Year’s “mind-mapping” and intention setting
- Restorative/therapeutic Partner Yoga workshops and intro to Acro-Yoga
- Seva (service projects on the property)
- Perma-culture education and “Jungle Training”
- Dance parties, adventure, laughter!
- Optional Extras: Sacred Cacao Ceremony and Surf Lessons
What is Jungle Training?
Josh Wendel, owner and founder of Selva Armonia and 9-year resident of Costa Rica, will be your guide in immersing yourself into the “original Earth” of the Costa Rican jungle. Josh will share his 16-years of medicinal plant education through guided tours of Selva’s organic gardens. Teaching essential jungle survival skills, he will safely lead adventures into the surrounding jungles. Cover your body with nourishing blue clay straight from the womb of Pacha Mama! Become familiar with our tropical medicinal plants and the abundance of exotic vegetables and fruit! Connect directly with the heartbeat of the Earth, the Costa Rican rainforest, and awaken your body to its most natural state of being.
DETOX, The Pura Vida way!
• Give your body a blessed boost of health and vitality with the Pura Vida lifestyle
• Introduce healthy habits and re-adjust your nervous system to its natural state of being
• Set your sights and ENVISION your LIFE the way you want it
With Heidi Michelle as your guide, you are in for a delectable treat, a glimpse into a unique lifestyle, a reprieve from the daily grind and a beautiful dance in the field of infinite possibility.
Connect with the Earth AND enLIVEn your body!
About Heidi Michelle
Heidi Michelle first stepped onto a yoga mat in 1998 and has been teaching yoga since 2008. Initially inspired by Kundalini yoga, she soon discovered Baron Baptiste and Power yoga. Heidi’s teachers include Rod Stryker, Shiva Rea and Anand Mehrotra. She studied extensively with Elysabeth Williamson, creator and founder of Principle-Based Partner Yoga™, and has been teaching Partner Yoga since 2009, most recently leading Partner Yoga Teacher Trainings. As a personal development and awareness facilitator from 1995 to 2002, Heidi’s passion for empowering people emerged. She has been guiding, teaching, and leading, in one form or another, ever since. Offering retreats, workshops and trainings in the United States, India, Mexico and Costa Rica, her Vinyasa classes feature a dharma-rich, gently demanding slow-flow practice with an emphasis on yoga as a practice ground for life.
About Josh Wendel
Josh Wendel, Owner of Selva Armonia Retreat Center and Maracatu Restaurant (a healthy and natural place to dine in Dominical, Costa Rica), and Co-Founder of the revolutionary Envision Festival, has been living in the jungles of Costa Rica for over 9 years and studying organic gardening and medicinal plants for over 16. Josh’s dedication to the environment has lead him to choose a unique lifestyle, one that is in alignment with his vision of a healthy and sustainable Earth. As a devout vegan, surfer, traveler, organic farmer and visionary, Josh’s infectious zest for life will leave you renewed and connected with what is important to you.
- See more at: #